1 Tbsp baking powder
3 Tbsp oil oil or vegetable oil
1 cup water
1 can tomato sauce or 2/3 cup if using jar sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and pizza seasoning (I sprinkled in enough to give the dough some extra flavor.)
- When dry ingredients are well mixed, add in the olive oil. Gradually add in water, stirring constantly. When dough starts to form, sprinkle a small amount of flour over the mixture. Begin to knead the dough until everything is well mixed and you have a round ball of dough.
- Flatten dough onto a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread half of the sauce over your dough, then lay on the toppings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.